While you are making this incredible commitment to look after yourself and to rejuvenate and revitalize why not really make the most of it!
Here are some great ways to optimize your cleanse:
- Drink plenty of water
- Drink herbal tea to help with the detoxification and curb hunger
- Move your body- go for a walk, play in the waves, or run it out. Exercises causes you to sweat which helps to rid the body of even more toxins. It also releases endorphins which make you happy! :)
- Come to our FREE yoga class! Bring your mind, body and soul back into balance and join us for a free morning yoga class on the beach. Tuesdays 6am at Len Worts Park Currumbin. all levels welcome. no bookings required. just bring a mat or towel and a smile.
- Treat yourself to a massage. A massage has so many health benefits and it’s a wonderful way to really let go and nourish yourself. Click to book a massage with us HERE!
- Journal. Writing in a journal is a great way to connect with yourself and to have peace of mind. You can write about anything. Hopes, dreams, what you want to let go of, just put the pen on the paper and see what happens.
- Spend time in a sauna or spa bath. It helps to release more toxins and soothes sore muscles.
- Dry brushing. Exfoliating your skin with a dry brush is an excellent way to get rid of dead skin cells and cleanse your skin. Give yourself that beautiful healthy glow.
- Rest. rest. rest. This is a time to relax, rejuvenate and refresh. Listen to your body and be kind to yourself. Get extra sleep. It is during sleep that your body gets to work cleansing and repairing.
- Be inspired. Not having to cook or clean leaves a lot of extra free time. Use this time to really reconnect with your mind, body and spirit. Read a book, spend time in nature, laugh with friends, get creative, make a vision board. Whatever inspires you, uplifts your spirit and makes your heart sing spend time doing it!
- Try meditation. It is a great practice to be still and be present. It quiets the mind and brings peace and harmony into your life.